Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I Wanna Marry Harry (Episode 2)


I Wanna Marry Harry is a 2014 reality television show about twelve women vying for the hand of who they think is Prince Henry of Wales. In reality, the bachelor whose affection they seek is Matthew Hicks, a Harry lookalike. The first episode premier on May 20, 2014.

Carley Hawkins
Rose Copeland 
Meghan  Ramsey
Maggie Toraason
Kimberly Birch
Kelley Andrews
Karina Kennedy
Jacqueline Conroy
Chelsea Brookshire
Anna Lisa Matias
Andrea Fox - Eliminated
Leah Thom - Eliminated


I give this episode 2.5/5.You know how the Bachelor is moderately interesting and you get to know people? I can't say that for I Wanna Marry Harry. There are about half the number of girls on this show but I don't know who is who. I don't want to be mean but all I see is -cough cough- American...and moderately attractive. Rose's date with "Sir" wasn't as nice as any of the Bachelor dates that I have seen. It was 'Meh'. Matt Hicks is growing on me - he's no prince charming but he'll get you there...on his bike. All the girls are so bland - someone do something already - Good early lead, Meghan! Whereas last week I felt that the girl that went home justifiably left, I kind of liked the girl that went home this week. Andrea had a bit of spunk to her - although she suffers from the same low IQ that the rest of the girls went through. "I am always first runner up....I am really competitive, I always come first." 

No comments:

Post a Comment