Friday, June 13, 2014

I Wanna Marry Harry (Episode 4)


I Wanna Marry Harry is a 2014 reality television show about twelve women vying for the hand of who they think is Prince Henry of Wales. In reality, the bachelor whose affection they seek is Matthew Hicks, a Harry lookalike. The first episode premier on May 20, 2014.

Carley Hawkins - Eliminated
Rose Copeland 
Meghan  Ramsey
Maggie Toraason
Kimberly Birch
Kelley Andrews
Karina Kennedy
Jacqueline Conroy
Chelsea Brookshire - Quit
Anna Lisa Matias - Eliminated
Andrea Fox - Eliminated
Leah Thom - Eliminated

THIS SHOW - ELIMINATED


On June 12, 2014, Fox canceled the show after four episodes due to poor ratings.

I give this episode a 2.5/5. I'm sad to announce that this redneck of a show has gotten cancelled :'( R.I.P the multiple brain cells that have died watching this show. I guess the only people watching this show are us monarchist folk. Now on to the review....Karina is such a sweet heart and I absolutely adore her. They finally kissed this episode and it had me squealing with how cute it was! Maggie needs to calm herself. She gets drunk EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. Mad respect for Chelsea for calling it like it is and not taking any of that nonsense from Anna Lisa. It's ironic that Anna Lisa's "bullying" forced Chelsea off the show yet she was the one to leave next! Although props to her for calling Matt Hicks out on his noes...it's all in the nose. Kelley seems crazy obsessed and I feel like by giving her the Crown Suite you're just feeding into the crazy. Excited to see what the next episode has in store - oh wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment